FARM DAY TRIPS
Bullswool Heritage Farm has been showing ESL students an authentic hands-on experience of NZ farm life for over 14 years.
Every visit begins with a welcome and talk about the farm, conducted by a former ESL teacher.
- Students are able to explore our farm park walkways, which provide spectacular views of farmland surrounded by bush-clad hills and brings them up close to our many different farm animals. All are friendly and can be handfed.
- Our restored heritage farm buildings show the practical side of farm life, and what happens inside a shearing shed.
- The Award-winning Native Bird Reserve is very popular with International students, where an easy and accessible bush walk provides the opportunity to learn about the bush and birdlife.
We provide a fun and full day with an experience that is uniquely Kiwi.
Minutes from the famous Karangahake Gorge, which offers easy, accessible access to some of NZ's most popular DOC walkways, we are the the perfect Day Trip for international students of all ages. Within 1.5 hours of Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga, we offer an unforgettable experience for a great value price.
BOOK YOUR VISIT:
(click on each link)
Price per student $12.00
(Teachers and Support Staff Free)
Animal Food - Free
All prices include GST.
We are centrally-located:
- 50 mins from Hamilton
- 1 hour from Tauranga
- 1.5 hrs from Auckland
- 45 mins from the Kauaeranga Forest Education Camp
- 20 mins from the Waitawheta Camp
- 40 mins from Waihi Beach