Pricing and Opening hours
Bullswool Farm Park (includes access to the Native Bird Reserve and all our Museums)
- Adult $18
- Children $14 (2-17yrs)
- Buckets of animal food $5
- 2 adults and up to 3 children + one bucket of animal food $64.00
- additional adults $12
- additional children $10
For Tour Group, Schools and Birthday Party Prices: please click here
- Open daily
- 10am to 4pm. Last admission 3.30pm
- Open all of the New Year's period, Easter and Anzac Day, Queen's Birthday and Labour Weekend.
- Booking to visit the farm is not necessary
Bullswool Farm Park is in the Karangahake Gorge, off State Highway 2, between Paeroa and Waihi. Bullswool Farm Park is 90 minutes from central Auckland, travelling South on State Highway 2. We are 50 minutes from Hamilton and 60 minutes from Tauranga. We are conveniently located a five minutes drive from the most popular section of the Hauraki Rail Trail, and are 55 minutes from Hobbiton.