PLAN YOUR VISIT
Bullswool Farm Park (includes access to the Native Bird Reserve and all our Museums)
- Adult $18
- Children $14 (2-17yrs)
- Buckets of animal food $5
- 2 adults and up to 4 children + one bucket of animal food $64.00
- additional adults $12
- additional children $10
Educational Group Visit Prices:
For school and kindy pricing and information, please click here
- Term Time: Open Tuesday - Sunday, 10am-4pm
- School Holidays: Open Daily, 10am - 4pm
- Open all of the New Year's period, Easter and Anzac Day, Queen's Birthday and Labour Weekend.
- Closed 17 - 26th December
Bullswool Farm Park is in the Karangahake Gorge, off State Highway 2, between Paeroa and Waihi. Bullswool Farm Park is 90 minutes from central Auckland, travelling South on State Highway 2. We are 50 minutes from Hamilton and 60 minutes from Tauranga. Waihi Beach, one of New Zealand's most popular beaches, is only a 25 minute drive away.