PLAN YOUR VISIT
Bullswool Farm Park (includes access to the Native Bird Reserve and all our Museums)
- Adult $18
- Children $14 (2-17yrs)
- Buckets of animal food $5
- 2 adults and up to 3 children + one bucket of animal food $64.00
- additional adults $12
- additional children $10
Group Visit Prices and booking information:
For tour groups, school, preschool and birthday party pricing and information, please click here
- Open Tuesday - Sunday, 10am-4pm
- January School Holidays Open Daily, 10am - 4pm
- Open all of the New Year's period, Easter and Anzac Day, Queen's Birthday and Labour Weekend.
- Closed 20 - 26th December
- No need to book! Just turn up during our visitor hours.
Bullswool Farm Park is in the Karangahake Gorge, off State Highway 2, between Paeroa and Waihi. Bullswool Farm Park is 90 minutes from central Auckland, travelling South on State Highway 2. We are 50 minutes from Hamilton and 60 minutes from Tauranga. Waihi Beach, one of New Zealand's most popular beaches, is only a 25 minute drive away.