240 Rahu Road
RD4, Paeroa, New Zealand
Our winter opening hours:
We will be reopening Friday 29th May and will be open all of Queens Birthday Weekend.
Our winter hours are:
.Open Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and daily throughout the July School Holidays.
Visitor hours: 10am to 4pm
Last admission 3.30pm
We are Open:
* Booking to visit the farm is not necessary
WE'RE READY, LET'S TALK 🙂
We welcome all of your suggestions and questions. We endeavor to reply to all emails as soon as possible.
- There is no need for small private groups to book. For tour groups, schools and birthday parties please go to our groups page
- We are fully stocked, and are unable to take any animals needing rehoming, sorry.
- Dogs: Visiting dogs are not able to go around the Farm Park, and must remain in your car.
- Wheelchairs: We have lots of wheelchair users visit the farm, and get good feedback from them. Our main animal area is accessible. However, the amount of mobility depends quite a bit on the wheelchair (motorized ones usually can make it up to our lookout, whereas pushed ones usually can't, unless there's a fair bit of strength available.)