BULLSWOOL FARM PARK
We offer an unforgettable hands-on rural experience, set in beautiful farmland.
Follow the walking tracks and get up close to our many rare-breed farm animals. All are friendly and can be handfed. Named one of the AA's "101 Must Dos for Kiwis", voted one of The Coromandel's best visitor attactions, and a Pride of New Zealand Award winner for our conservation work, Bullswool Farm & Nature Park is a Southern Coromandel Icon, and an unmissable Kiwi rural adventure!
What makes a Bullswool Farm Park so special?
- We're a working farm, and our animals live in large paddocks, in their natural flocks and herds. They are happy and well-cared for, so are fun to meet!
- We always have babies being born, and whatever time of year you visit, you will see new arrivals
- We are blessed with a wild and beautiful landscape, with stunning views and are surrounded by bush-clad hills
- Our Play Paddock was designed and built by award-winning sculptor Tony Howse, and is a space that fires children's imaginations and encourages creative play.
- There's something for everyone! All age groups enjoy the farm
Our Farm Animals...
The friendly animals of Bullswool Farm include; miniature horses, emus, goats, alpacas, llamas, deer, paint horses, kune-kune pigs, miniature cattle, rabbits, rare breed chickens, ducks, pheasants, coloured sheep and donkeys.
The feeder scoops we provide help visitors safely feed even our biggest animals.
Bring lunch and enjoy the peace and tranquility of Bullswool Farm a bit longer, in one of our several picnic areas.