PRICES AND OPENING HOURS
Bullswool Farm Park (includes access to the Native Bird Reserve and all our Museums)
- Adult $18
- Children $14 (2-17yrs)
- Buckets of animal food $5
- 2 adults and up to 3 children + one bucket of animal food $64.00
- additional adults $12
- additional children $10
Group Visit Prices and booking information:
For tour groups, school, preschool and birthday party pricing and information, please click here
There is no need to book your visit, just turn up during our visitor hours.
- Open Friday - Sunday, 10am-4pm
- Open daily during School Holidays
- Open all of Labour Weekend, New Year's period, Easter and Anzac Day.
- Closed 21 - 26th December
Bullswool Farm Park is in the Karangahake Gorge, off State Highway 2, between Paeroa and Waihi. Bullswool Farm Park is 90 minutes from central Auckland, travelling South on State Highway 2. We are 50 minutes from Hamilton and 60 minutes from Tauranga. Waihi Beach, one of New Zealand's most popular beaches, is only a 25 minute drive away.